Experience one of the most accurate and versatile web-based time and labor management applications on the market. TeamSuiteHR was designed to address the complex and evolving needs of your industry.
TeamSuiteHR is an end-to-end, truly integrated solution that collects attendance data on one end while allowing for powerful reporting and configurability to fulfill virtually any business requirements. Features include employee and manager self-service (ESS and MSS) workflows, configurable business logic, mass edit capabilities, multi-level security, and rich data collection options.
According to a survey by America Online and Salary.com: More than 26% of employees’ time at work is wasted on activities not related to the employer • Total salary dollars wasted per employee are $5,720 annually (www.sfgate.com)
TeamSuite’s Time & Labor Management tools enable you to take complete control of your workforce including:
- Configurable business rules allow for easy mapping of your business requirements without the need for custom scripting or programming in the software.
- Versatile Pay Rules Engine makes determining pay associated with regular and overtime hours a breeze. Multiple scenarios can be supported, including location or cost center, shift differentials, order of importance, and more.
- Flexible Accruals Management incorporates company requirements such as eligibility, tenure, and hours worked. Accruals can be synchronized with external payroll or HR systems. ESS/MSS approval work ow speeds up this process while reducing the occurrence of errors.
- Powerful Rate Tracking on a global and/or personal level includes multipliers which assess the impact of change prior to running payroll for special rate conditions and effective dating.
- Dynamic Scheduling provides the ability to enter and change schedules on the fly, whether they are based on a daily, weekly, 15 or other recurring pattern. This flexible frame of reference allows employees to be assigned to schedules or vice versa.
There are an almost unlimited number of ways to view information, which allows employers, managers, and administrators to see exactly what types of data they need, how much they need, and when they need it.
- Use Quick Links to immediately navigate to your most important reports
- Create individual report settings using advanced filtering or custom columns that can be shared on a global or departmental level
- Determine managers’ access within reports with security profiles, allowing them to view the same report but only for those employees they manage
- Check projections by running reports to view budgeted vs. actual hours worked while including billable and non-billable rates
- Choose from a wide range of export options including CSV, Excel, PDF, and XML
- Zero in on several functional areas using a standard, built-in dashboard
- Instantly respond to information with reports that function as tools with drill-down capabilities
Time & Labor Management
The Time and Labor Management application streamlines processes associated with the completion of payroll while helping you comply with applicable labor laws. The system also provides users with:
- Employee Scheduling
- Accrual Tracking
- Exception Tracking
- Job Costing
- Auto-populated Holidays
- Flexible Pay Rules
- Pay Categories
- Powerful Reporting
- Custom Analytics
- Mass Edit Capabilities
- Time-Off Request Tool
- Manager Self-Service
- Employee Self-Service
- Projected Hours
We also offer a wide variety of hardware and data collection devices including bar code, magnetic stripe, proximity, and biometric units, in addition to mobile and off-site data collection capabilities.